Dr Amit K. Devra is a well experienced & Senior Consultant Urologist & Kidney Transplant Surgeon with 19 years of rich experience.
Presently He works as Associate Director in Department of Urology & Kidney Transplant at Jaypee Hospital, Noida.
He is a trained Surgeon with great repute nationally as well as abroad for his ethical as well as professional clinical approach.
He is extremely passionate about his work with virtuous as well as the individualized clinical approach to assess, serve and treat his patients and is constantly available for any problem of his patients. He has more than 19 years of experience and researched extensively on. He has shared his Depth knowledge of urology in the form of paper presentations in national & international conferences and workshops.
- MBBS -King George Medical College, Lucknow.
- MS (General Surgery) – S.N. Medical College, Agra.
- DNB (Genito Urinary Surgery,Urology) – Institute of Kidney Diseases & Research Centre & Institute of Transplantation Sciences, Ahmedabad.
Accomplishment / Awards
- Vidyanand Tripathi, Savita Bansal, Sharma Alok, Bansal Ravi, Amit K. Devra,Sanjiv Saxena Histopathological Changes of Radial Artery Wall in Patients of Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 5 Undergoing AV Fistula Formation and their Correlation with Serum iPTH Levels Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2015;265:884-889
- Sonia Sharma, Anshu Gupta, Shivani Kalhan, Sharmila Dudani, Pankaj Sharma, Amit Devra A Study on the Biochemical and the Morphological Changes in the Liver in Renal Transplant Recipients with an Evidence of the HBV and the HCV Infections Year 2013, Volume 7, Issue 1
- Amit K Devra, Suhag Patel, Shailesh A Shah: Laparoscopic right donor nephrectomy: Endo TA stapler is safe and effective. Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation 2010, May-June, 21 (3), 421-425
- S Patel A Trivedi, P Dholaria Amit Devra, Shah SA Recurrent Multifocal Primary Amyloidosis of Urinary Bladder April 2008 Saudi journal of kidney diseases and transplantation: 19(2):247-9
- Modi P, Kadam G, Devra A: Obtaining cuff of inferior vena cava by use of the Endo- TA stapler in retroperitoneoscopic right-side donor nephrectomy. Urology 2007 May; 69(5):832-4
- Khemchandani S., Devra A, Gupta S.: An unusual case of obstructive uropathy in 11 month old child; Indian Journal Of Urology May 2007
- Trivedi A., Patel S., Devra A., J. Rizvi, R Goel, P. Modi: Management of Calculi in A Donor Kidney; Transplant Proc. May 2007; 39(3): 761-62.
- Goel R, Kadam G, Devra A, Patel S, Modi P.: Xanthogranulomatous cystitis. International Urology and Nephrology, Feb 17, 2007
- Shah S. A., Devra A: Anterior urethral stricture; International Journal of Medicine Today May 2007 Vol. 2 No. 01
- Shah S. A., Devra A; ESWL for renal stone: International Journal of Medicine Today December 2006; Vol.1 No. 04
- Modi PR, Goel R, Dodia S, Devra A: Case Report; Laparoscopic Boari flap; Journal of Endourology Oct 2006 (9) 642-645
- Modi PR, Kadam GV, Dodia S, Jain R, Patel R, Devra A: Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal nephrectomy: Overcoming the learning curves. Indian J Urol Jan 2005
- Modi PR, Dodiya SK, Visnagara MN, Jain RR, Patel RP, Devra AK : Successful Renal Transplantation in pediatric patient with small capacity bladder and closed bladder outlet: Transplantation India, 2004 July (3) 22-243
- Abstract (WCE 2004) MP 30/6. Devra A, Dhawan M., Gupta S., Modi P., Khemchandani S. Shah S.A., Bhandari N.S.;Percutaeneous Suprapubic Cystolithotripsy in Pediatric Bladder Calculi J Endourol, Vol 18, Suppl 1, Nov 2004, A166.
- Abstract (WCE 2004) V 4/10. Modi P, Kadam G, Patel S, Devra A, Joshi R, Dodiya S. Transperitoneal Laparoscopic Dismembered Pyeloplasty: An initial Experience. J Endourol, Vol 18, Suppl 1, Nov 2004, A 181.
- Book chapter:
Ureteric stricture ‘Transperitoneal approach’
Authors- Shailesh A. Shah and Amit K. Devra
Chapter 12. Laparoscopic Ureteroureterostomy Transperitoneal approach and Retroperitoneal
approach – Page 241 (Section III Ureteral Reconstructive Procedures)
Operative Atlas of Laparoscopic Reconstructive Urology First Edition: 2008
Published by Springer
Sr. Consultant (Urology & kidney Transplant) –
Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI Hospital), Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi
Consultant Transplant Surgeon (Honorary) -
Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
Assistant Professor (Urology & Kidney Transplant) –
Institute of Kidney Diseases & Research Centre & Institute of Transplant Sciences, Ahmedabad
- Urological Society of India
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Indian Medical Association
Area of Interest
- Minimal Invasive Urology (Endourology, Laser Prostatectomy, & Laparoscopic Urological Surgery)
- Kidney Transplantation
- Pediatric & Female Urology